I recently sat down and created a list of the most powerful lessons I’ve learned so far, in life and in leadership.
Seven of those lessons stand out as lessons that are critically important to share. (And each one links to a resource or a post with more detail!)
- Your calling can become your idol if you let it.
- Without a vision people and organizations really do perish.
- Leaving your comfort zone will always make you feel weak and small.
- Every human has feet of clay, complete trust and confidence should only be placed in God.
- The critical balance of compassion and accountability.
- How to forgive, even when the act seems unforgivable.
- Brokenness creates humility. Thankfulness sustains humility.
How about you…